- Down-Insulated Zippered top layer
- Hi-Tech Soft-but-Strong Breathable Nylon
- 45F Temperature Rating
- Universal length 58″ wide at the shoulder.
- Standard weight: 18oz: Elite Upgrade weight: 13oz
- Snaps and adjustable elastic at the top to secure around shoulders
- Allows a full diagonal lay while staying cozy and cocooned
- Includes breathable nylon lofting storage bag
- 60-Day Money-Back Return Guarantee
- 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Ships in 10-12 weeks
- 5% Re-stocking fee for cancelled orders
Customize Your Cocoon
The Superior Cocoon is a revolutionary new type of top layer insulation. The Cocoons zips right onto the Superior or StarLite Hammock to create a warm draft-free seal. The bottom half zips in all the way to zipper at the end of the hammock. And the top part extends to full body length up the the shoulders. And because it only uses half of the zipper on the hammock, the other zipper half can still be used with our Half BugNet. The dimensions of the Cocoon do not in any way restrict a great diagonal lay. This design requires less overall down to achieve the same warmth because there isn’t any down wasted along the side of the legs. You can expect to save about 4 oz versus a comparable warmth Top Quilt.
The Superior Cocoon is perfect for mild weather, ultralighters trying to shed a few ounces, or for winter camping when paired with another Comforter or Top Quilt underneath.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 8 in|
Burnt Orange, Royal Blue, Sky Blue